Leading a Culture of Learning is a five-session program supporting leaders in building collaborative cultures that focus on learning.
- In the first session, participants define themselves as leaders, grounding their vision in firmly held values and beliefs.
- In the second session, participants explore theories of change, and develop their ability to craft questions for inquiry.
- In the third session, participants understand the power of the story as they begin to define the learning journey for their school.
- In the fourth session, participants are introduced to structures to support job-embedded learning.
- In the fifth session, participants will explore ways of amplifying the capabilities of the people they lead.
Participants are supported as they learn how to have coaching conversations to plan, to reflect, and to problem solve.
Leading a Culture of Learning can be offered as a blended virtual program (no limit to the number of participants) or an in-person program (a minimum of 20 participants for a cohort).
The Spring Cohort is currently underway.